quarta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2015

Present/Gift

To Chris
While you sleep
I fight to keep me alive
To do not melt in tears
To do not shatter in predictable futures

So while you sleep
I take the opportunity to admire (last times) your image.
I watch it in details to store in memory,
In this way, when I'm far,
I can, in my closed eyes, remind you.

Then now, I remain awake
'Cause I know that later I'll only want the dream.

So, I observe your most beautiful details:
I want to remember the shape of your face
So square and pretty
And each of your beard wire's root
Making it up soft and organised.
I also want the memory of your golden hair
With sweet and tender texture
Which carries your strong and seductive smell.
I want the touch of your smooth skin
And know by heart your outline.
I want your body temperature.
Your heavy breathing while sleeping
Or after our sex.
I want to remember your mouth design
Perfect in lineament and tastes.
I want to remember your colours, your smiles.
That side smile
When you still sleeping
Find me in your lips.
I want your silly words, your jokes,
Your body.

I want to remember and take you with me,
My distant and fleeting love.

[Translation]

Marina Cangussu F. Salomão

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário